Monday, August 03, 2009

New Charts Available! From Head To Toe: The Skeleton!

I've got an early Halloween surprise for you, my peeps...

Remember my skeleton antimacassar? That Monster Crochet filet crochet classic?



Well, I finally finished translating my hand drawn charts into digital format (yeah, that took some time) and I am offering the set of 15 charts to you, dear reader, for a mere $15! Yes, that would be a buck a chart!



The set of charts comes to you in PDF format, each chart on a separate page. You get the skull, ribcage, pelvis, a right and left humerus, a right and left ulna, right and left hands, a right and left femur, a right and left tibia and, of course, both right and left feet! These charts can be used for knitting, crocheting, cross-stitch, etc. Remember, these are "Just Charts!" so there are no needlework instructions accompanying the charts themselves. Charts are available on my sidebar.

It's never to early to get started on crafting your Halloween decor!

Copyright 2009 Regina Rioux and Monster Crochet. All rights reserved.

7 comments:

metal mama said...

that is super awesome!

TilliEllie said...

Ooo! Fab!

Liz's Knitting said...

Excellent!!!

Michelle said...

I am in love! Had I not just spent close to $200 on various yarn in the last month *gasp* I would be all over it.

Moonshadow said...

I have an old crochet piece that my friend's mother did, possibly in the 50s, and I would like to recreate it but haven't had much luck. It is a filet crochet butterfly that hangs from a curtain rod. If I had your email address I could sent you a picture of it. Is there some way you could help me with this?

moonshadow74@gmail.com

FinnyKnits said...

Nothing short of incredible. You're a machine.

DAMD Tech said...

this would be super wonderful done in glow-in-the-dark yarn!